Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome to the world baby

This wee post is in honour of my gorgeous new niece, Lilah Boo. Born on Thursday 19th Jan 2012 she is just the cutest little sweet pea as far as I'm concerned. I'm yet to meet her in real life (other than via the wonders of Skype) but that doesn't mean I love her any less. When she was first born the nurses sneakily glued a tiny polka dot lilac bow to her head, I know that sounds slightly odd - glueing something to a new born bubs head - but she did look ridiculously cute so I don't blame them. I like to think the glue was baby safe. I was making cupcakes the other day and decided to dedicate this little creation to Lilah. Welcome to the world sweet little tree frog (I mean that very fondly and my brother will understand). You are already loved so so much and that is a fantastic way to start life. See you (for real!) in April. Aunty Dan x




2 comments:

  1. Hello there. The only thing that would be better would be if she was old enough to eat the cupcake!!! It looks perfect and she would love it! Thanks Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome big bro! One day she can make cupcakes with me. x

    ReplyDelete